85% of the companies we have spoken to over the last two years have struggled to find the talent they need.
We help companies identify where they need to improve their recruitment with our Recruitment Audit.
In the last few years we have seen HUGE changes in recruitment:
- Social media is now mainstream - how well are you using it for talent attraction, engagement & sourcing?
- 50% of all Google searches are now on a mobile - how mobile friendly is your career site?
- Candidates are demanding a simple application process - how complex is your online recruitment application?
- Candidates are expecting ‘show and tell’ content on career sites - how boring is yours?
- Digital footprints have made sourcing anyone easy - how well do your recruiters know how to source outside of LinkedIn?
- Candidates are now on an average of 6 social networks - how good are your recruiters’ social media footprints?
- Recruitment technology more than 2 years old is out of date - how efficient is your ATS / CRM for recruiting?
- Employer branding is now critical for talent acquisition - how good is yours?
We have a three stage Recruitment Audit process:
- Audit. Employer brand, recruitment strategy, existing technology, recruitment process, recruiter skills, sourcing capability (tools and skills) and existing social media recruitment activity
- Report. Findings of the comprehensive audit.
- Recommend. Solutions to meet recruitment objectives.
What some of our clients have said
“The recruitment audit was very comprehensive and made us realise we have need to re-visit some core areas of our business, such as our career site, to ensure our candidates get the best experience possible.” Director, Recruitment Business
“This recruitment audit has far exceeded our expectations, and Sirona Consulting have really taken the time to understand the culture of our business and the way we work. Now we know what we have to do with our recruitment in the business.” HR Director, High Street Retailer
“The recruitment audit has proved invaluable to our business - we now realise that we actually have no recruitment strategy in place at all!” Senior HR Manager, Distribution Company
“This recruitment audit has highlighted that we really need to focus on our e-recruitment, and making our website the hub of all our activities.” HR Manager, High Street Retailer